- Butterfly Valve
- Size:1-1/2" ~ 16" (DN 40mm to 600mm)
- Rating: PN10, PN16
- End Connection: Flanged End, Lug Type, Wafer Typed
- Operating: Handwheel, Gear operated
- Manufacturing Standard: BS 5155
- Inspection And Testing Standard: API 598 / BS 6755 Part 1
- Pressure-Temperature Rating: ASME B 16.34
- Face to Face Dimension: ISO 5752 Table 5
- Flanged End Dimension: ASME B 16.5
- Power plants.
- Sewage plants
- Marine & Mining.
- Pulp & Paper mill.
- Process industries.
- Oil, Gas, Petrochemical Plant.
- Textile and Process Industries.
- Thermal and Nuclear Power Plant.
DIMENSION ARE IN mm.
- Butterfly Valves are available in Wafer Type, Wafer Lug Type & Flanged End Type.
- Heavy duty bearing absorbs the forces acting on the stem/disc assembly due to line pressure.
- Unique stem retention system to provide blow-out proof stem and easy assembly and disassembly of the valve.
- High strength disc with hand polished disc edge and hubs ensure excellent corrosion resistance to several chemical media.
- Rubber Lined Butterfly valves incorporate the optimum design features to provide long trouble-free service in the field with minimal maintenance.
- This general purpose Resilient seated Butterfly valve has a fully rubber lined single piece body with a centric disc construction and is available in wafer lugged style body pattern to ensure precise location in the pipeline.